Shoutouts and Celebrations for February!
Updated: Feb 23, 2022
* Thank you to our Accounting Department for working so hard on our new payroll system!
* Shoutout to Barb Reynolds for all of your hard work at I/DD!
* Thank you to everyone who helped with the snow clearing efforts! It made a huge difference.
* Thank you Jeff Morgan, Tim Leach, and Joe Wyler for cleaning off vehicles!
* Congratulations to Trish Kelly for one day shy of 13 years here! We wish you good luck as you leave Westbrook!
* Congratulations to Tammy Eisenbarth for 19 years last week!
* Shoutout to Amanda Moore and Cory Carr in their new Division Director positions!
* Congratulations to Darby Stevens for retiring in February after 21 years here at Westbrook!
* Debbie Hall- Thank you for your support and professionalism recruiting new staff.
* Sherry Adams, Brittian Miller, Trish Moore, Annette Gossert, Debbie Brammer and Katie Fleming-Thank you for helping put the holiday lunches together for the Wood DD division for safety.
* Beth Parsons has been promoted to Mental Health Day Services Program Director! She will oversee CFT and Wood and Jackson counties and the mental health supported program, IPS.
*Amber S. Bailey and Kristin DeVault-Juelfs for navigating challenging situations at the schools.
*Jeff Morgan for leaving his lunch and picking up a client to take him to his PCP appt. This was at the last minute due to a critical lab that came back for the client. Thank you Jeff for always willing to help!